Help Bring More Medical Care To Your Neighbors.
There are many ways to bring medical care to your neighbors in need. Here Are Some Options To Consider:
- Pledge a monthly donation
- Make a one-time donation
- Charitable Giving Through Your Estate Plan
- Medical supplies – many protective items have more than doubled in cost as a result of COVID-19
- Pocket-sized bottles for hand sanitizer, or small ready-made bottles of sanitizer
- Dental supplies – children love getting their own to use at home
- Office supplies – or Walmart/grocery store gift cards to quickly obtain items when we run out
- Kitchen supplies – so we can provide meals for our volunteers who work evenings
- Paper plates
- Plastic cups
- Plastic utensils
Attend or sponsor our annual events:
- Sparkle Gala
- GLOW Festival
- Trip of a Lifetime
Get Involved By Becoming A Volunteer
Individuals or groups can sign up to bring a meal on one or more Thursday evenings to feed our hardworking staff and volunteers who come straight from their day jobs. Some groups opt to send gift cards or order from local restaurants rather than prepare the meal themselves.
Fundraising & Outreach:
We are looking for outgoing individuals to help staff booths and provide support at community outreach events. These volunteers may also assist our administrative staff with mass mailings, special events, and other initiatives.
Front Office Support:
We are looking for organized individuals to review patient information, ensure all necessary patient forms are signed. follow up on paperwork, assist in signing out medications and explaining how it should be taken, answer phones, and complete other clerical tasks.
Spanish/English Bilingual Individuals:
Many of our patients speak Spanish as their first language. We are looking for interpreters and translators for written documents to help us better serve these patients.
Medical and Dental Professionals:
Both our Medical and Dental Clinic have one practitioner on staff, but qualified volunteer doctors, dentists, nurses, and medical assistants are always welcome to allow us to see more patients and provide more services.
Join one of our special event committees
Both of our annual events, the GLOW Festival and Sparkle Gala, require countless hours of planning and preparation. We are looking for individuals with event planning experience or fresh ideas to keep them exciting, as well as day-of manpower to help them run smoothly.